FCAEM Annual Meeting
Saturday, May 11 , 1:00pm – 5:00pm
The Annual Meeting will be held in Bigelow Chapel at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge MA. Our guest speaker will be Karen Smith, LCSW, PhD, Vice President of the national Funeral Consumers Alliance (FCA) and principal clinical ethicist for the Henry Ford Hospital System in Detroit. She will present: How to Get the Death You Want. Bring your questions and concerns.
- 1:00pm Cemetery garden tour — theme: Changing attitudes toward death from Puritan to Victorian to now.
- 2:00pm Crematory tour — newly installed, more environmentally friendly system. These tours are for FCAEM members only. Limited availability. RSVP for tours here.
- 2:30pm Refreshments
- 3:00pm Annual Meeting with Guest Speaker Karen Smith, PhD, How to Get the Death You Want. RSVP for Annual Meeting here.
- Public launch of new website
- New outreach materials
- Elect Board members
- Approve new by-laws (view/download PDF below)
Annual Meeting Agenda
Click the image below to view/download the agenda
Click the image below to view/download the proposed by-laws
Board of Directors Nominations
Click the image below to view/download the nominations