Join the Funeral Consumers Alliance
How You Benefit . . .
- You become an educated consumer, able to shop for services with full knowledge of your rights and options.
- You get advice from a group of knowledgeable volunteers who are not in the business of providing funerals.
- You learn why it is important to plan ahead for the funeral or memorial arrangements you want.
- You learn why it may not be wise to pre-pay for these arrangements, and what your alternatives are.
- You gain information on options for body disposal – conventional burial, “green” burial, cremation, donation of organs or the whole body, home funerals, and more.
Members Receive. . .
- The “Before I Go, You Should Know” planner (a fill-in-the-blanks booklet), and information brochures
- FCAEM annual spring newsletter
- Access to information and support from this organization
- Invitation to FCAEM events – some members only and some open to the public
- The satisfaction of helping to support an organization dedicated to educating consumers on end-of-life choices and protecting their right to choose arrangements that are meaningful, dignified, and affordable.
Become a Member . . .
The Funeral Consumers Alliance of Eastern Massachusetts is dedicated to educating consumers about their rights and options, and publicizing up-to-date information about the state of after-death care options in Massachusetts. Please note that membership in FCAEM does not come with any group discounts or package deals for funeral services. FCAEM is an all-volunteer organization, with 501 (c)(3) non-profit status. All donations are tax-deductible.
To become a member of FCA-Eastern Massachusetts, please fill out the form below. You can send your contribution through PayPal or mail a check or money order to FCAEM, 66 Marlborough St., Boston, MA 02116. FCAEM has a suggested membership donation of $30. Additional contributions are needed and welcome. Your donation goes directly toward our work to educate consumers throughout eastern Massachusetts. Please join today.